Friday 22 November 2013

Our Wedding Website

Our website took quite awhile to get up and running as we have quite an elaborate story to tell. We put up photos telling our love story too. We are also using it to keep guests informed of all the events we are hosting, welcome picnic, the wedding ceremony, reception and an after party. Seeing as it is a destination wedding for most guests we put our room block info on the site too as well as a ton of activities you can do in the area. 

I am a big fan of wedding wire. It was the only Canadian friendly wedding website I could find that could do everything I wanted, including online RSVP and adding music. It was very easy to update, add more pages and customize it a bit. The budget tool is also very good, as well as the guest list. There is also a seating chart tool but we aren't doing that. There aren't very many vendors for my area on the website so the vendor reviews didn't help much but I have chosen all my vendors already anyway! The design also fits our theme and wedding colors well, Autumn! 
Check it out!
www.weddingwire.com/NicoleandMitch

No comments:

Post a Comment