Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Groom To Be

Hey everybody, Mitch here (the groom to be), I've been scouring the internet for some helpful links for the men in the audience who are preparing for THEIR big day and I've found a few that you might want to check out.

Unlike the ladies in the crowd, I haven't been dreaming of my perfect wedding since I was 3 but I think it's important to be prepared for your wedding, you don't want to be THAT guy.

Take a look at the following three links and don't worry I'll be here to help you guys make the best of the next few months (years):

Tips for a Groom - TheKnot.com

I found this site an excellent resource for all sorts of groom-related things. Wanna see some pictures of potential MANLY wedding bands, they're there. How about some grooming tips for the big day? You gotta look your best because REMEMBER when everyone is looking at her, she's looking at you (Did I steal that from Moore's?). There is also a very large collection of Q&As and Articles all about being the best groom, strongly recommended.

The Groom411

Not the best laid out site but a wealth of knowledge and information on how not to be THAT guy. The information is displayed in a kind of masculine cluttered way but don't worry, there are TOOLS at your disposal, calculators of all shapes and forms, ENJOY!

Groom Power

Another helpful site with lots of good links and articles. Everything is pretty straight forward and is clearly presented, tabs for everything.


Hope these links help you figure out how to be the best that you can be, in the AR...nevermind...

1 comment: