Sunday 1 December 2013

Wedding Craft Supplies

I had a ton of ribbon to order, like A TON. I searched and searched for a craft seller that ships to Canada with awesome prices. And I found it! Gales Wholesale had an excellent selection with even better prices. I picked out everything I needed, and got a few more ideas for more stuff I needed the more I searched. After I placed the order they contacted me to switch out a few of the items that were out of stock, with comparable items. Unlike other online craft suppliers who just ship you what they do have in stock and tough cookies for the rest of your order, so I really appreciated the way Gales dealt with it and made sure I was happy with the order before shipping it. They were very friendly and helpful. I will for sure be dealing with them in the future!
http://www.galeswholesale.com
My haul from Gales Wholesale! Look at the size of those ribbons! The thicker ribbons are 50 yards and are being used for the ribbon wall backdrop, bouquets, ceremony decor, card box and centerpieces. The thinner ribbons are 100 yards and are for the ribbon wands, boutonnieres and invites. The brown paint is for the cake topper shadow, 200 bronze eyelets are for the invites, floral tape and floral wire are for the bouquets and boutonnieres. The paper is for the invites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment